Good things about this week.
#today's good things
- I have eaten clean and done body building training all week.
- I have looked after my cats.
- I have got my audition through for college!
- I did some gardening. I mowed the lawn, weeded, swept the concretes, watered my strawberry plant and put up some solar lights.
- I have felt good about myself.
- I have sacked off my awfully judgemental therapist.
- I have purchased some Lush goodies.
- I played keys and sang my heart out.
- I went out to Frankie & Benny’s for lunch! I got an avocado, chicken and bacon salad with chilli and lime dressing.
- I went out to a party and endured a ridiculously drunk person.
- I have talked to Dan and showed him my love.
- I converted my garage into my own home gym!
- I have spent time with family.
- I have had luxurious soaks in my new big corner bath with lots of bubbles and music.
- Me and Dan have bought things for the house.
- I have blasted music I love.
- I have smiled
- I have expressed gratitude and mindfulness.
- I have been present.
Whenever I have a bad day, meditation always helps. I do it every day. Just having quite time inside your own mind is really nice sometimes. Some people think it sounds stupid but I love it! just find a quiet place in your mind and sit there for 20 minutes or so. There is no wrong way to meditate. :)
There is no other feeling, is there? I must admit, I let it fall by the wayside when I’m feeling like this but then again it’s not my decision (it’s the disorder trying to take fun out of everything in my life). However, the last few days I have been saying “piss off” to the ED and taking time to MYSELF to just breathe and/or do yoga, etc :)
Hung out with my significant other all day, it was great pizza and movies I missed him a lot and I think I miss him more now
Oh that sounds like such a good day!
The only good thing about my day is that I get to eat my favorite meal because my day was so bad
Oh I’m sorry to hear that you’ve had a bad day too, but eating your favourite meal, just wow that’s absolutely incredible and you should be so proud of yourself for doing it and it sounds like you enjoyed it too which is fantastic!